Friday, April 14, 2023

Praise The Lord Most High

 Good morning, ☀️ 

I admit to being a needy person with a unique personality.  So help me God, for I need to be loved by You Always!

Respectfully, 

Your Queen



Today is Thursday, April 27, 2023, thank you, Lord. 

And although I am grateful and thankful to you and your people, for the roof over my head and the food I have to nourish my body, I can't help but acknowledge I am still in survival mode because a sense of independence is not the same as experiencing independence with you.  And I did that and I had that, Independence with my better half Luis and YOU, together. 

I like being me, and this occurs naturally when I don't feel pressured, nor forced into being and doing something I don't want.  When I feel out of place, it only increases depression and anxiety, and I become anxious were I can't concentrate... 

And instead feel lousy and just want to crawl up in a ball like a rollie-pollie. I know I can and I want to be internally and externally aligned at a place to experience my own independence all over again, but this time I know I am to count on what is rightfully mine because I am worthy as you say! 

You are a prosperous God in me, and being hopeless is not from you, and I know it hasn't been easy to this self-realization.  I'm glad and rejoice to know you are lining things up to honor you and favor me. 

You say, honor me and I'll honor you. You say to seek your face which is to seek first your goodwill for me and your justice, all else will be added on to me.  I know so, as intended by the law of the land and by the celestial law that you yourself of free and own willingly, are promised to me that you are my husband. 

I know, it is written God is Spirit and I do know the Spirit of God lives and reigns in you and in me.  Remain in me and I’ll remain in you, it is written.  We know, the sons and daughters of the LORD Most High are many for his Glory and Honor. 

For those who believe in us, it is written those who put their faith and trust in the Lord Jesus Christ will not be disappointed.  I know I can count on you LORD, to fulfill all around.  I love you Lord because you first loved me and I hold on to your love for me... 

thank you ABBA for your Loving Wisdom. In Jesus name, amen 🙏 

No comments:

Post a Comment