Monday, May 1, 2023

I need to push forward my divorce, my husband worked hard for our security & there's love between us

I can't concentrate more so lately, I take one day at a time, and ever since covid19, I've not given up Hope because I do believe in God's people pulling together and doing what is called upon us from Zion the heart...  Which is to always do the right thing...

I've been disappointed like many of you, but the God in me has been faithful to me and generous, my family is alive, and when I finally see hope with another person it's like the light at the end of the tunnel, it maximizes faith from both ends, but we need to be on the same page;

It is written, where there's two or more gathered in my name, meaning in one accordance, and in Jesus name, he is in the midst... 

I can't concentrate when I am not at peace internally because without justice one cannot be.

Matthew 6:33   

33 aBut bseek ye first the ckingdom of God, and his drighteousness; and all these ethings shall be fadded unto you.















https://youtu.be/E1ohrZaZfTI Red Letters by Crowder

No comments:

Post a Comment