Friday, June 30, 2023

Testimony Matter(s)

Obviously, feelings are involved in God's Kingdom, for His love endures is eternal, resides and abides within the confinements of his precepts.  And as I know, testimony matters, it is a fact, and essential for Spirit to reign with God as one governing body in Christ.  Testimony is, so much more than honoring your father and mother, in honoring the Spirit of God.  Testimony is, a reflection of the persona's true self as the invisible Spirit of God, and the Holy Spirit, in union with GOD.  All is good works, in the Kingdom producing the fruits of the Spirit. 

And like good stewardship, what one does with thee talents given is of significant importance to man but mostly and mainly to God.  Hence why it’s written and encouraged to give to Caesar what belongs to Caesar and to give to God what belongs to God.  

I know my mission is complete.  I’ve done my good work.  The finishing touches are being fulfilled as I type.

It’s been my honor with my personal experience, everyone I have met, has been a beacon of hope because it is a personal encounter divinely preordained.  The connection requires self-awareness on both ends.  

Such as prior knowledge, ownership of one's testimony, and the continuum of a personal walk with God.  The purpose of the meeting, be it good or bad, makes life less taxing when we know (that in the end) all things will work together for the good of those who love the Lord.  Transparency is most suitable to meet when all expectations are met all around.  

Thankful and grateful, I am.

I know I'm loved by the Almighty and I know my family and I, have been found to be favored by God because when he saved me, he rescued me he saved all of us together as one with him. I thank you LORD, in Jesus name. Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment