Wednesday, June 21, 2023

From Enlightenment to Restoration of the Faith

 






















The sentiments are real, the heart feels and wants what it wants, and the heart chakra is very powerful.  It's like the driving force that drives one in motion.  At times one can even feel restless if comfort is not easily found until one makes peace within one's own understanding and yet, one is not to lean on own understanding, but rather acknowledge one's own worthiness with one’s own truth with the Lord of Hosts.  

Hence, why it's important to have constant communion with the Lord in Spirit and in Truth.  There's nothing mystical about worshiping God in Spirit and in Truth in one's daily life.  And by worshiping I mean by dedicating all my life to the one who is worthy of receiving all the glory and honor, age after age, and in his name the name of Jesus Christ.  It all makes sense.

I'm blogging again, and as I type, I know these words of mine come from the seat of God where I've chosen to exalt him (within me, in all time).  This is why offering my living testimony, of my life with him, is an honor to do so.  

This is how I alone can come about in peacemaking for justice to serve me in my favor in dire times.  For richer or for poor, I am in it forever with God as my banner, my strong arm, and my savior.

It even hurts emotionally to feel so much loving sentiments with compassion, gratitude, and thankfulness, as the Spirit reveals.  It's an overwhelming joy that cannot be contained and one can find comfort in the little things, and in the big things, such as going within for answers in the Kingdom (the key is always within).  

A heart that is aligned with God's will is a thankful and grateful heart.  The experience is glorious, yet humbling.  I know, it is written the Lord doesn't turn away from the broken and contrite spirit. 

I feel the same way, I don't want sacrifices, I don't seek praise where there's none, and I love obedience.  I'm drawn to self-motivation when I find motivation where I see hope, the present being fulfilled, and accomplished.  It's always within and it happens all around.  

We know, without hope, it is hard to please God because it takes faith with works to manifest hope and love takes root to come about to be well with my soul. Same is applicable with Faith, you cannot please God without faith and my faith sits and reigns with and in Jesus Christ. 

It is known, that our Father's Kingdom is a Kingdom of Kings and Priests, a Holy Nation.  Although I know I'm a Goddess that submits to GODs will, both in Heaven and on Earth, I don't believe in bigamy nor polygamy.  Hence why honoring the Law of the Land and with my testimony, my divorce is essentially expected to happen for me.  

I'm old fashioned, in my Kingdom we honor the TEN COMMANDMENTS, I'm this type of lady with Catholicism instructions (customs), and the marriage institution is known to be between one man and one woman, the first parents instituted the example in the garden of Eden, they are known to be the first Cristos as one (Adam & Eve) God and they belong to GOD. 

The restoration is preached and I'd like to believe it is true, one can go back to one's original state of purity before the fall, but only possible with God and as GODHEAD.

 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment