Monday, September 18, 2023

Contemplation

It’s been quite the unique situation, with my experience in the Kingdom, and with my disability that is my ability with my gifted spirit. So much that I’ve had to not only guard my heart, protect myself as the innocent and the defenseless, but to be much aware of my own truth and personal convictions because the rest of me will follow. 

But I say it’s been sarcastically funny? Mainly because we all know I cannot bring to shame the name above all names within my birthright name for it is by his name and in his name that I Am still. For it is written be still and know I am God.

I’m here, I’ve come to Earth, it is in his name & by his name and through his name that I’ve received his as in my own priesthood blessing, in the Kingdom, on Earth as in the Heavens from our appointed priest in GODs Kingdom. 

And by his name and in his name, I know I am blessed and gifted to hold and bear with great love and appreciation my very own gifted name; to guard, to hold, to keep and to cherish with my very own life, for it belongs to him (I’m speaking about my personal savior The Lord Jesus the Christ). 

I myself hate wickedness and delight in the truth. I love wisdom (I love myself) and I rejoice in the truth with him, righteousness is his name. 

I am a firm believer in the truth and it is in the truth men are set free. I believe God established all we needed on Earth before we showed up. Before the arrival it is already so, so that we use all we inherited with him as our power tools to propel upright with him in his Kingdom. The intent so that according to his plan, without having to sacrifice our own heart and life, because after all we have been ransomed by his beloved son our Lord Jesus Christ. Therefore no need for sacrifice nor shedding of innocent blood in the form of by sacrifice when in love and in obedience we walk with him as his people and he as our God. 

Our heart is aligned to his wishes and by his word he has fulfilled and continues to fulfill age after age. He is King of Kings and Lord of Lords. Palabra de Rey no se retracta, es palabra cumplida. 

   Reyna:



















Do not judge for it is written, I have not come to judge nor to condemn but to set captives free. Walk by faith and not by sight. For you neither know where I’ve come from, we’re I’ve been nor where I’m going. Salvation belongs to the LORD. Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment