Friday, November 19, 2021

November 19, 2021

 I am from Arizona, my name is Reyna Rosa a granddaughter, great-grandniece, daughter, sister, wife, mother, friend, neighbor, cousin, auntie, nearest relative, community service member, patient, consumer, and an overall decent human being.

I am the mother of Isaac L. Rosa, Emily D. Rosa, and Lysette A. Rosa. I married their dad, Luis Raul Rosa Jr. from 4327 Gila Avenue, San Diego, California 92117, at the Justice of the Peace Richard W. Donato, on June 24, 1999, in Yuma, Arizona while he served in the Armed Forces at the Yuma Proving Grounds health clinic. We currently live in McAllen, Texas, my children attend Sharyland Independent School District. A little more in-depth about me, most recently I completed my minor courses in sociology first and my major core courses in early childhood for my Bachelor Degree in Early Childhood Elementary at the University of Texas Rio Grande Valley, thanks to my San Antonio College records, with my teaching Degree from South Texas College. I am also, a high school graduate from Antelope Union High School, geographically located in Roll, Arizona right across our famously known A Mountian, with the rest of my class, Class of 1998. I attended Rancho Viejo Elementary School and Crane Junior High, both in the Yuma County, a Crane School Independent District. My family and I moved out near Wellton, Arizona in the year 1993, blessedly to say, both of my parents are essential workers, my mother is Dora Irma Espinoza works in town at the Family Dollar and my father is Efrain Espinoza who works for JBs Cattle Company, they both are married and live off of Ave 36E near Roll, Arizona, towards Bakers Tank. I have two siblings, my brother is Efrain Espinoza Jr. and my sister is Kathy Espinoza. As mentioned above, we all graduated from Antelope Union High School, including our cousins the Alonso's, Jose, Ed, Hilario, David who are also all members of the El Oasis Del Senor Christian Community... I'm also the cousin to Eneida Ascencio and Terecita Hernandez, but most importantly I'm an auntie to Ezekiel Bravo, my sister Kathy's and Arturo Bravo's baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment