Sunday, August 14, 2022

The Sentiments, Jeepers Creepers

I wish I had someone physically next to me, to connect with and share my heart with, right here right now at this time, and maybe even talk it out and over the phone... I'm in emotional anguish, I feel so alone and perhaps shouldn't feel this way but I do. I am human and my level of intelligence, I get offended by short minded and short sighted way of thinking from another especially from those I love and I know they love me. Especially when in my heart I know how to love myself in a healthier and better way, but it is dissapointing to know it is all up to me, alone. I do miss my higher self and here I am again, crying like a baby. I miss my HEAVEN on EARTH, LORD. I miss myself vibing with my own klan, my family, call me selfish but it is as it is and it is what it is... I have a loving family. They are my all English fluent speaking family, my Isaac, Emily, and Lysette. I miss the best of me, my life and the modest esteem having it all and lacking nothing... To feel financially secure and emotionally secure is one to the best feelings on Earth, knowing God is who supplies and provides daily is heavenly. I miss me. And although these words are simple fragments of the sentiments I hold within, we know with God there is more meaning behind the words. The mysteries of the Kingdom remain within and are mine to keep. I claim everything that is mine, everything godly for me, and everthing that belongs to me, back to me, in Jesus Name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment