Saturday, August 20, 2022

Problem Solved.

I hated Louie in those moments he would and I'm quoting the words, "and how does that make you feel?" when trying to correct what needed to be corrected. He was always cold and all insenstive speaking out of brains GRRRRRR... He was underestimating my emotional intelligence and the problem was enough to problem solve as an inside housework and just because he had training from the U.S. Army against sucicide prevention and he was and is medically a professional, he automatically assumed I was hurting and or upset and assuming he was not responsible nor had a fare-share in it, when all I was just trying to do is point out the situational problem, to just problem solve, at our eye-level as husband and wife, both of us knowing he was my sponsor and husband and me as his spouse and dependent. There is a formulated solution to workout differences we all know that. And you know keeping it simple is important. I'm the teacher and my own three child’s’ primary caregiver and provider since birth. Certainly I’ve had and have a say in my own life next to him and next to my own children, them altogether. On a good note, "what can I say" in the words of 'Stan the Man' our realtor in San Antonio, TX, from Millers Ridge. I was very upset in those moments of  "and how does that make you feel" throwing his punch line to box me in, dude I played PUNCH-OUT with my Nintendo!! I'm the SHRINK OUTSide the Box... Can't box me in... still upset, I'm human and still trying to problem solve. To be a peace maker by problem solving is part of my benelovent behavior, with my own independence for the simple feel good and feel better cause, as a result of "and how does that make you feel?" for an honest upright change. And as we know, for decency, not everything is fixed in bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment