Friday, May 12, 2023

Trusting GOD

I became immediately SFC Rosa’s homeless spouse in 2018.  With my moral convictions I survived the worst and thanks to God’s grace it was and is possible to obtain peace of mind.  

Can’t wait to face Judge Flores to officially tell him at face value we are honest folks trying to do the right thing and my divorce is essential as a result of irreconcilable differences that needs to be properly addressed as a team… 

My military family needs to be recognized and I need to be officially recognized as his spouse of 23 and running records years!! 

My divorce decree in my hand will do that for us!! And I will have my fair percentages to pay my rent and become self efficient!

I pray for God’s promise that he delivers accordingly



 

No comments:

Post a Comment