Monday, July 24, 2023

Going through a divorce

Near the end of 2018, I chose life and with freedom, I became a woman in pursuit of justice in exchange for happiness by having needs and wants met with my loved ones' involvement and at face value. I'm very thankful and grateful for this day in 2023, I have remained in need of justice. 


In 2019, close to the end of the year, I was capable to walk up to the local courthouse here in Hidalgo County, all on my own, and filed free of charge thanks to the exceptional letter from a local agency helping me stay in housing. 


As previously mentioned above, I did file but when I did, I was ill-informed about how to go about from one of my visits to the district attorney's office here in the same county. The officer/rep that took my testimony hand delivered to me a folder with divorce documents that isn't compatible with my testimony knowing I'm a military wife that requires specific forms. Of course, I wasn't aware of that until later down the line.


Seems very unkind and ungrateful on his part because he basically misled the Republic, by misguiding me, he leaned on his own understanding that was based on a list of lawyers from my stay at mujeres unidas. Why couldn't he just direct me to Texas Legal Aid with his business card? I'm well into 2023 with the same legal representation problem as before.


My divorce requires specific forms for me to file out since my spouse honorably retired and is collecting a pension and our children for the most part were still minors when I filed. I can't believe as to know some officer at the district attorney's office could deliberately jeopardize an entire military family's welfare, and the entire country's moral welfare, with his single-sided decision by giving me inappropriate legal paperwork to file.


There is no bliss in ignorance and no direct relief offered there, I'm so tired of having to face it. I don't want to come up with my own conclusion, but he totally undermined me; my family, my values, my morals, my culture, and my social disposition in the social sciences that are alongside all of our country's hard-working ethics.


As time ticks and time tocks time unfolds the heart of the man and the heart of his children and the heart of his wife/spouse (his people). I know together we can work it out as a team, but it requires a team of effort and willingness for the higher good in all.


I'd like to see my family again, I've not seen my children since 2018 as a result of this legal issue that is way over my hands and way over my spouse's hands. We are worthy. 





No comments:

Post a Comment