Tuesday, June 28, 2022

I love my family.

I miss my family sooo much... our silence and space together has never been an empty space... we've always been busy, the sound of love together. Haha, I remember the first time we got our family cellphones... we text Isaac dinner was served... haha he was in his room working on his academics and we all laugh because we decided to text him versus the knock on his door to let him know... How about the time, we message him, go to bed! hahaha... I miss those little precious moments with my own son,family... I love you my all. Oh, I remember my personal heartbreaking moment, when I realize my son mentiones 'my cellphone is a paperweight'... I thought, since Louie handed him his own phone, he had full access to a phoneline (his minutes were always on a budget)... My heart broke because the whole time, I thought my dad and Isaac, were in constant communication... You see, my dad his grandpa Efrain, Sr., would call me and to tell me that he has and had been trying to get a hold of his own grandson, Isaac. Contacting me was most likely out of frsustration for my dad, now I realize instead of placing my son on the phone, I would tell my dad, 'Isaac has his own phone dad, call him'... I think I misunderstood my dad or maybe I wasn't all there thinking right... It was sad to know, but when we got our family cellphone plan we made sure we stay in touch, all around without neglecting priorities. And then, boom! Work, work, with the school work and the more work... Too much technology and cellphone can be an added inexpense and distraction all around if not used for what is intended... An example is from Angelica's Mom and attitude from The Rugrats...

No comments:

Post a Comment