Sunday, June 12, 2022

Reminiscing...

We all know I am and I've been known to be a successful person in my daily life. Whenever, my family needs something I was at the beck and call. It all started between their father after I left my parents home in Arizona, when and as he served in the US Army, and we all knew it was about us, my family and we all grew in love. I lived for those moment, you know those last minute moments when your child spontaneously says or calls out of the blues with a 'hey, mom can you... ' or the famous 'I have papers for you to sign, Mom' and my favorite, 'Mom can you volunteer at school?' Yes, for them it's all YES... hahahahaha... and GRRR to those moments as an adult you hate, but as a parent, you appreciate... They're genuine and priceless moments in the making... and how about the time Louie forgets to wish me a happy birthday, but late in the evening my son saves the day as they both return with piece of cake and together wish me a happy birthday, that was special, thank you. Any way, I did love the fresh unexpected flowers from time to time... And there was this one time, my son Isaac asks me to email or perhaps asks to send him a picture of him standing next to his Mentoring Music Teacher, Edelir... I like to consider Edelir a family friend, and is family to me (he spent quality time with Isaac). Anyway, for some odd reason, the internet at home was down and after I consult with Louie and confirmed the internet bill is paid, it was out of our hands, so I practically drive out to Mc Donald's parkinglot to use their internet WiFi and honored my son's wishes, since it was an urgent matter. That is a perfect example of the famous 'beck and call' phenomenon... to know what you're willing to live for, its in those moments, that you know you can be trust and you know they can trust you to meet the best desired outocme all around. I was born, to serve my own family with the good and for the better, they can trust me and I can trust them. We are worthy to honorably serve one another in the same likeness, they are my very own Integrity. I love my family, no matter what, and I am happy to know that at this time, their happiness has been my own... so as long as they honor thy father and mother in the same likeness as so as long as the Sun shines on planet Earth. My family is my family, flesh of my flesh and blood of my blood.

No comments:

Post a Comment