Wednesday, June 22, 2022

Self-Love

When Louie met me, I was a college girl. I became a fulltime college student and working at one of our local gorcery stores, in the Foothills out in Arizona. I had been working there since my high school senior year and prior to meeting him (Louie the father of my child/ren). We actually met at the Civic Center in Yuma that one Sunday night and then shortly we went on our first date and it took off... It was an smooth transition for me after high school graduation to go into the dormitory life as a fulltime college student on my own with the help from one of the College Directors. Anyway, after Louie and I dated, he got to meet my roomate and some of my peers, we both seemed happy to be together were we met in life, and later to be found happy together in life, as husband and wife. He got to meet my grandparents in Mexico, he was very accomodating in that aspect then, he loved to please me then... I have no regrets, I'm proud to have been a college type of lady for myself, in his life and for our future, when we shortly afterwards I did get to marry, what I thought to be the perfect guy of my dreams... For sure, I was happy, we concieve together our very own child, Isaac with God's blessing. And of course, I was only able to trust Louie with my very own life for a time, until the sun went down on his wrath. Even after the many forgiven opportunities, thanks to the love that held and holds us together, Isaac, Emily, and Lysette, I had to choose me at the end of the day. I don't regret not one bit of our story though, together we did become one and I don't regret going to a higher power kind of love, in the form of self-approval and to seek his blessing with the intention of self-forgiveness, for choosing myself. Therefore, in essense I sought for self-validation and approval in the eyes of a Higher Power kind of Love. I call it, Agape Love. It was essential for me to forgive myself after I had said enough, and with my no more, I did the unforgiven by walking away from what appeared to have been non-sense to me. It has never been nor was it ever my intention for it to be an indefinite to say goodbye to and from my own heart who they are my Isaac, my Emily, and my Lysette. I just needed a safe place, time to gather my strength, and comeback stronger than ever for them, they need me and Elena says so since 2006. They are worthy of a healthy and strong mother and I am worthy to be their unfiltered mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment