Sunday, May 7, 2023

Los Fresnos Elementary School -Los Fresnos, TX, USA (2012-2013)

I remember my days in Los Fresnos, Texas with my family.  Louie, (he as in we as a family) got orders to the Texas Rio Grande Valley and moved into Los Fresnos for a while before moving out to McAllen.  

These are my girls princess Emily and princess Lysette standing next to my neighbors grandkids.  I carpooled them to school that one morning and it was 'Crazy Hair Day'... it’s kind a cute.  🥰  My shy girl Emily, in the back and my little firecracker Lysette upfront!! 

They’re adorable together…I love my girls! 






















100 Resaca Retreat Drive, 
Los Fresnos, TX, U.S.A. (2013) 



My handsome husband Luis, in blue, is standing firm and happily married to me, his military spouse!  

We had reconciled and vibrating high.  I love him so much, especially in this photo, I love everything about him... I love his aura... his genuine smile and posture. I had not seen this side of him in years!! I’m so proud of him. We moved in to one one of the most desirable home in the neighborhood, more like he got us into our dream home (Thank you, Louie).

Oh, that was our neighbor down the street son-in-law, that is standing next to my husband Luis. My husband Luis introduced me to him and along with his family at his neighbors daughter’s birthday party out at the park here in the town of Los Fresnos… 

Our kids shared the same school district and that’s how he met his neighbors before I came into the picture. I’ll be honestly brutal;

I didn’t care to meet them and I didn’t even want to go meet them but my husband Luis took the girls to the birthday celebration and under Isaac’s supervision and he came back home for me, to be present with him and our children altogether, and so I loved his enthusiasm and I loved to honor his good heartfelt intentions. He took me over to present them to me and vice versa for them to meet his military wife! 

 
These are my beautiful daughters Emily and Lysette swinging with their school mate who happened to have been our neighbors granddaughter… 

This took place in our backyard, I loved to see them enjoying themselves and having Summer Fun!! 

I’m sure most responsible parents do!