Friday, March 18, 2022

Journal Entry: Grateful

 In a world of positivity such as positive words of affirmation, journaling gratitude, and a thankful attitude, I must say how I care about my children and how I love them. I love and I miss to be around them so much. They mean everything to me. My life couldn't be complete without them, and they know it, brats! That's why I get the privilege to call them my military brats! hahaha... We are perfect together. 

My heavenly children, I know you already know you're my very best, I /we have no regrets. We've not done anything wrong when we do good and become the good as to be too good, then we know we stand in Excellence.

This is why I care to journal on my blog to say, I am thankful. I am grateful. I am hopeful. I am successful. To God, be all the glory. I get to cherish and remember our time together, such a beautiful experience. 

There was this one time in Henderson, NV, my parents and siblings came down to visit us (me, Louie, and the kids), after we had just moved in from Great Lakes Navy Housing..., and as we were trying to settle in. It was nice, we all got to play freeze tag with the kids...at the neighborhood park, hahaha... my mom and dad (the grandparents) ran after the kids and Isaac's facial expression with his charming smile, and the girls laughing as they ran around, made the moment so memorable for all of us. There was so much love and grace in a single eventful moment as we all got to enjoy each others presence.

To this moment, as I type I revisit that place in time, and I can still remember the joy, the laughter, the running around, we even got Louie to run after the kids... I think I even ran after Louie. Louie was the type of guy that would normally be playful and would do that, play with Isaac at the park, prior to his recruiting days, but as he became more involved in his military career, his demeanor became less playful and more serious. But I tell you, that moment didn't stop him from being the Louie I fell in love with. 

Anyway, my parents, especially my dad, he remembers that day and so do I. This heartful memory fills my heart with so much joy and happiness. Totally worth retelling and reliving in the present moment. Thank you, Baby Jesus. 

No comments:

Post a Comment