Tuesday, March 8, 2022

Living Bread of Life

I do feel like a most human who has fought the good fight and is being held by a cord. At times, the struggle is so real I don't have the strength to stand, walk, and or speak. Sometimes, I even wonder if I will make it to the next breathing moment as a result of the low energy that surges inside when it is to be fully charged. It all makes sense. 

Anyway, daily cognitive behavior therapy has been a living moment for me. I don't have the energy nor desire to do anything other than breathing and seek for shelter to stay warm and well-fed when even on savings of any kind and even when I hold no appetite. I've lost so much weight as a result and I at times force myself to eat when my body doesn't care for food. 

It has been hard to practice life when it is to honor me, I am worthy of my own integrity and good works not only in the Kingdom but as a result of walking and doing in the path less traveled, on Earth as in the Heavens. I am worthy of Justice and Happiness when I receive what is to keep me safe in my own Self & God-loving environment. 

I have not dishonored men nor God, I have honored my own heartfelt desire, and it is of noble and honorable character and behavior. It comes and came at a great price, it has the value of a strong living witness, a living testament, such as a living testimony in the Spirit of Revelation. 

Of course, I am thankful and grateful for the opportunities I've had to be loved, happy, and successful. Of course, I am blessed to say God reigns in my life and world. Of course, I am happy to be alive and to have my family, those who honor him be as one with us. I still hold on to the promises established by our Founding Father and his Son, who has ransomed us as he came to live and fulfill them in the flesh for us to ascend with him and evolve as a Super Human Race. Super as in fully God and fully Man, without the Ego and fully dressed in tender garments, white as snow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment