Thursday, March 31, 2022

Amen to this

 There is this one time, my son, Isaac writes to me from San Diego, California, or perhaps he writes from Los Fresnos, Texas and he cares to share facts about the Tower of Pisa in Italy. Looking back, there is something unusual about my son and his interest. Maybe he learned about it in school, maybe he looked it up online, maybe read about it and that's how he care to share, we hardly watched Television, there was no need for it, other than the daily news. Maybe he hopes we get to visit the Tower of Pisa, all of us, together as a family. I do remember, Ms. Solis, his Spanish teacher at SA3... who plans a trip to Europe after his graduation, to travel abroad and we were fine as his parents, but as a family, we deserve to travel together and visit as a family first, we deserve to get to know our own son, Isaac's heart. I mean, if there is anyone that cares about him and his sisters, it is us, his own loving parents and sisters (his own heart). After all, he knew about the Tower of Pisa on his own, and care to share with me his primary caregiver, his own mother, for a reason, we know he's a smart kid from the getgo, not just a season in our life. I did hope then and I do hope now, we get to visit his own words and live to tell about it so that one day his own children can follow his example, he did set the tone for all of us not just me and his sisters. You see, I have good taste, I like quality and I don't settle for less, his dad knows and that's as a result of our upbringing. The continuum process of choosing good and healthy habits with class, standards, and expectations. We are high achievers for a reason. Don't like it, don't blame me go blame Uncle Sam and our Founding Fathers. Anyway, that's enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment