Monday, March 14, 2022

March 14, 2022

I don't know how I feel about today. Today is Louie's birthday, I miss him, I love him, I never stopped loving him, but I knew he stopped loving me when he didn't STOP to care for me and I had to take upon me, the Lord's yoke upon me.  

Anyway, I don't wish to get sentimental, but I do acknowledge it is his birthday and I do remember the many wonderful birthdays I had the privilege to celebrate with him not only as my husband but as my best friend.

I remember the first birthday I got to celebrate with him, it was in San Diego, California, right before we tied the knot and hitched to Texas together back in 1999. And then, in, I want to say in 2000, he forgot to wish me a happy birthday on my birthday, it hurt very much, then in 2001 we were privileged, all three of us, to celebrate his birthday as a family. 

Then, in 2002 we celebrated his birthday at Six-Flags in Atlanta, GA... and the years kept mounting up with many blessings as our love towards each other expanded and as we grew our family, with two additional babies, our lovely daughters. 

Anyway, they say we take nothing with us, and we are here to advance God's Kingdom, as we know, the kingdom is within, so this is the best way to express what already has been written in love and this is the best way to purge on Earth while we still can and to share the rewards of living to honor the Lord Most High. 

Many won't understand the concept of having clean hands, a pure heart, and clear conscience because many have not been able to be caught up in the Heavens as One in the Other, as I am in Christ. However, we do know that with God it is only possible. 

I walked down the aisles to find a sarcastic card for My Ex, the Father of My Children, the One I served out of Love not out of Fear, to later turn all the Glory back to God as it is written do all things as if you were doing them onto the Lord. My Louie became my lord, my husband, and my sponsor, my sole provider. However, as a result of the sun going down in his wrath, he became as the heart of the man, no longer under the protection of the Almighty but rather understood and relied on his own strength and I had no other option, but to turn to the LORD for protection.

Anyway, I don't mean to be spiteful or hateful for him turning against me for his lack of Widsom, it ain't our fault, but it is as it is and there is no going back to the past. We can only move forward with the acquired, Knowledge and Wisdom. So, I think and it can be productive to send him a Happy Birthday Card to the man who has everything. :) 

Happy Birthday, Louie



No comments:

Post a Comment